According to Google’s latest figures it is expected that mobile searches will surpass desktop and laptop searches in 2013. It is important that every shop have a mobile optimized website that makes them easy to connect to and do business with.
Mobile users are looking to connect with a business and make a purchase. Google will place you lower in the rankings if you don’t have a mobile optimized site and if you are purchasing clicks they will charge you more.
If your current site has flash, it will appear as a blank screen on APPLE Devices since they do not support flash ( 40% of all mobile devices).
- Are your customers really searching for you on their phones?
- THE BIG MISTAKES that are hurting your profits and how to avoid them.
- What is a Mobile Marketing Plan and why do I need one.
- The most important contact information every successful business gets from their clients.
- Do you know who the easiest client to sell to is? Learn who they are and how to grow your profits with them each and every month.
- What makes a website mobile and how is it different than a regular website?
- Plus many more secrets and tested tips for growing your bottom line profits.